NUTRITION THERAPY FOR CANCER
Includes: Free 15-minute discovery call + 4 sessions via video conference from your own computer
Nutrition Therapy for Cancer is a 4-week group program for individuals diagnosed with cancer or wanting to learn about prevention.
Our mission is to use dietary and lifestyle interventions to guide participants in using these strategies to support you during cancer treatment. Your diet has a tremendous impact on cancer development and suppression. Optimizing your diet is key to fighting cancer.
- General nutrition concepts
- The link between diet and cancer
- How to support cancer prevention and suppression through dietary intervention
- Foods that fight cancer and foods that can cause it
- Using diet to help minimize side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- How to optimize digestion
- How to help reduce stress and anxiety through diet
- How to support sleep and energy levels
- Supplement recommendations for cancer prevention and support during treatment
Once you have registered, you will receive the following:
- Individualized, evidence-based dietary and lifestyle recommendations
- Four educational group sessions on using diet for pain management
- Meal Plan
- Recipe package
- Grocery shopping list
- Meal planning tips
- Support and accountability
- Educational materials and resources
You will learn about the science behind our approach and receive numerous resources to help you in your transition to a healthier lifestyle. You will also be surrounded by a group of supportive, like-minded individuals.
To register for the Nutrition for Cancer program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY IS OUR PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL?
- Our protocol is based on the best available science in cancer prevention and suppression through diet
- We ensure that our dietary guidelines are simple, sustainable, and delicious!
- You are provided with lots of support along the way
- We provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to support you during the program
register now to transform your life! email us at email@example.com