Hanna Rakowska RHN CHCP
About Hanna Rakowska, RHN, CHCP
As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Certified Holistic Cancer Practitioner, as well as a Registered Dental Hygienist, Hanna has an extensive scientific background. She strives to address your goals by utilizing only evidence-based nutritional practices to guide you on your journey with cancer.
During the nutritional counselling services, Hanna focuses on the root cause of cancer by addressing the body, mind, and spirit. The body is designed to heal itself when given the right tools, and she is here to provide you with those tools.
Our cancer program is designed on the foundation of evidence-based nutritional therapy in order to create an individualized plan that meets your needs.
Using nutritional oncology, Hanna works with clients who have cancer as well as those wishing to prevent a recurrence by implementing dietary and lifestyle changes that have been scientifically proven to starve cancer cells. As a Certified Cancer Practitioner, her job is to define the critical elements a cancer patient encounters before, during, and after their journey. In order to avoid recurrence, contributing risk factors- nutritional, lifestyle, and emotional- must be addressed and altered.
In our cancer program, you will receive:
- Treatment education
- Resource planning
- Coping strategies
- Navigation through the disease process
Our cancer program will allow you to regain control of your health and recovery. Hanna will educate, motivate, and guide you on the path to healing by refining your dietary and lifestyle habits so that you can win the battle with this disease. Cancer can only develop in a terrain that is favourable to its growth. Your dietary habits, lifestyle, and mental well-being have a tremendous impact on your chances of recovery.
The cancer care program will educate you on the following:
- Education about how diet and lifestyle habits can both prevent and cause cancer
- Evidence-based, cancer-fighting dietary and lifestyle recommendations that target the client’s specific cancer type
- Protocols to minimize the side-effects of chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation
- Information about complementary treatment options
- Information about medical treatment options
- Preventative nutritional and lifestyle protocols for cancer
- Detoxification protocols for chemotherapy and radiation
- Anti-cancer meal-planning to starve cancer cells and prevent disease recurrence
- Anti-cancer recipe package and shopping list
- Navigation and support through the disease process
In an ideal world, Hanna would love to see conventional and alternative medicine work collectively to provide patients with the best of both worlds in order to achieve optimal health. She is here to work alongside all of your health providers in order to ensure that you are getting the best healthcare possible in order to obtain optimal healing and health.
“When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” – Ayurvedic Proverb
It’s time to take care of your health now! All you need to do is just send us a message via the form below.