12-Week Health Transformation Program
Length: 6 sessions Duration: 45-60 minutes per session
Includes: Free 15-minute discovery call + Initial Consultation (60 minutes via video conference) + 5 Follow-Up sessions every two weeks (45 minutes via telephone or video conference)
12-Week Health Transformation Program is a 12-week program for individuals who are looking to kick-start their health. The program is designed for those who are wanting to lose weight, optimize their health status, and help to prevent chronic diseases.
Over the course of 12 weeks, you will learn about:
- General nutrition concepts
- The link between diet and chronic disease
- The science behind using diet to lose weight in a sustainable manner (for good), stabilize blood sugar levels, stabilize blood pressure, stabilize blood lipids, and increase energy levels
- How to optimize digestion
- Supplement recommendations
Once you have registered, you will receive the following:
- Individualized, evidence-based dietary and lifestyle recommendations for supporting heart health
- Six educational sessions
- Meal Plan
- Recipe package
- Grocery shopping list
- Meal planning tips
- Support and accountability
- Educational materials and resources
- 3-Month email support (during business hours)
You will learn about the science behind our approach and receive numerous resources to help you in your transition to a healthier lifestyle. You will feel supported, motivated, and guided along the entire way!
To register for the Nutrition for Healing from Disease program, email us at email@example.com
WHY IS OUR PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL?
- Our protocol is based on the best available science on nutrition and disease prevention and suppression
- We ensure that our dietary guidelines are simple, sustainable, and delicious!
- You are provided with lots of support along the way
- We provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to guarantee your success in the program
- Most people start feeling better within a few days
register now to transform your life! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org